The Total Economic Impact™ Of The Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT Solution
How Habitat for Humanity of Dane County raised the bar on driving donor revenue.
Habitat for Humanity of Dane County will provide more affordable housing in Dane County, Wisconsin, as a result of its transition to the new, cloud-based fundraising and relationship management solution, Raiser’s Edge NXT. This move provided the organization with a three-year return on investment of 181%, along with the following current and future benefits:
- Incremental donor revenue from online fundraising
- Elimination of third-party applications and IT contractor
- Newly acquired email addresses
- The ability to identify constituent gift capacity–and who to target for maximum major gifts–with wealth analytics
- Back-office labor savings
- Crowdfundraising and social fundraising
Download The Total Economic Impact™ Of The Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT Solution, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Blackbaud to learn more about the organization’s transition to Raiser’s Edge NXT.